Monday, February 23, 2015
Oh Hannah
Before I forget, I wanted to remember that one time I spent $40 on three pairs of underwear for Hannah, and bonus they sent me a 4th pair for free because apparently it took them a long time to get the order to me. I hadn't noticed, but bonus! I won't even say how long she had been wearing 1 pair of underwear that on the best weeks got washed once a week. Don't think about it, it's gross. And finally after trying numerous other kinds of underwear I gave in and bought the super expensive, online only, handmade underwear at $12 a piece and then shipping. But thank goodness she can now rotated between 5 pairs, that's right back to what regular people do. (I had bought one pair to try out a while ago and that became the only pair she wore).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment