Monday, July 13, 2009

BOATING!! (Finally!)



Holding on tight to Daddy getting ready to get up!
She is standing on the board holding onto Rob's leg!! She had the hugest smile, I wish you could see it!!
Megs was practicing kicking her legs in the water.
Maddy didn't love the life jacket but she tolerated it pretty well, they are just so uncomfortable!



On Saturday we headed up to Deer Creek Reservoir for our first boating trip this year! The girls were so excited and so was I!! We met Rob's parents and his brother Jason and his wife Bonnie and their family up there. It was colder than I thought and the sun didn't really come out (it even rained on us a little) but we still had a blast!!! The kids got to go tubing, Rob got to wakeboard, and Hannah even got to wakeboard with her dad! She is so brave!! Rob wants to get her her own wakeboard that is just her size so she can learn. The whole thing makes me pretty nervous but she has so much fun doing it! She also went tubing with Rob and she thought it was so fun to go fast. Megs like tubing also but at a much slower pace!! She is our more cautious child! Maddy couldn't understand why she was so immobilized by her life jacket, she kept tumbling like Humpty Dumpty (as Grandma said)! She did well overall and loved the water! We had a great day!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Becky! Hey! I found you on Bonnie's blog. It's so fun to read what you guys have been up to. Your kiddos are adorable by the way! =) And congrats on a little boy. That's great. Have you thought of any names yet?

Melinda said...

Looks so fun. I love summer!

Bonnie said...

Super cute!! Can't wait for more fun days like this...let's just hope for sun! :)