Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Clayton Family Swim Party

Too bad these are out of order, this is the splash and below is her getting ready on the diving board!!

Griffen, Abby, Andrew, Mitchell, and Hannah at the very end waiting her turn.

Megan with Great Grandma Clayton!
Having fun in the pool!
Jason and Austin
Mason and Annie
Megs and Grandma

Hannah and Spencer

This last Thursday we had the Clayton Swim Party and the girls had a blast! We had great food and a lot of fun! With the help of her life jacket Hannah was able to swim anywhere she wanted in the pool and by the end of the night Megs had figured it out too and no longer wanted any help swimming! We should have brought Maddy's life jacket because once she got in the water she just wanted to leap from our arms, she just kicked and splashed violently!! It was like holding onto a fish!! Hannah was also willing to try jumping off the diving board into Rob's arms and once she did it once she must have done it 10 more times! She is brave! Megs was content to watch from the pool! Maybe one day she will want to try too.

I would have to say the thing that I love about swimming parties with Rob's family is that pretty much everyone swims!! When I was younger and we got together for swimming with my family only the kids swam and I remember always wanting my parents to get in and they just weren't going to. In Rob's family so many of the adults swim and since I remember always wanting my mom and dad to swim with me I try and get in with the girls too, even pregnant!! I was even more amazed with Grandma Clayton, 78, got into the pool and even helped Megan swim around!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

It was a fun night!!