Friday, July 3, 2009

Big Outdoor Adventure!

I just love the dirty bums from sitting in the dirt!!

If you notice Maddy she is standing all by herself!!! So BIG!

Maddy thought she should be able to climb over the edge of the bridge! Ahhhhh!


Sorry I am not sure how to rotate the picture yet!





Rob had his first day off in a while this week and so I packed a lunch and said we were going to the park. We headed up Provo Canyon and stopped at Nunn's Park which is part of the Bridal Veil Falls trail. We didn't make it all the way to Bridal Veil Falls but did make it to a smaller waterfall that was awesome!! Next time we think we will let the girls wear their swimsuits and play in the pool at the base of it. We had a great time being together and want to do something new each week. We have so many beautiful places here so close to where we live and I want to take advantage of that and teach the girls to love the outdoors!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

How fun!! I never think of these things at the right moment! I still want to take my kids hiking to the "Y". Maddy will be walking any day now!!

Jenny said...

Why didn't I know you have finally started a blog!! Too cute!! We need to plan a BBQ!!

AK Grandma said...

Great blog updates! You don't look "huge"!! You're adorable! You're going to get much larger, so you have something to look forward too!
I love and miss you! All of you!!

Rachel Denning said...

Fun!