This last Saturday Hannah, Megan, and I went to a Fairy Tea Party that was put on by the Provo City Library with my friend Angie and her daughter Payton. Everyone dressed up in their sunday best or fairy clothes and went for tea! It was a lot of fun, they had the room all decorated and had the Fairy King and his court come and ballerinas danced for us and we ate a little snack of yummy food. The girls LOVED watching the ballerinas dance, now they both have been practicing their ballet and want me to sign them up for classes. They each got a necklace and a wand and they loved seeing the fairies and practicing their etiquette! It was so fun to just hang out with my oldest two, we had a great time and are planning on going again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun thing for the girls to feel so special!! I love it!
What fun! I want to go to a fairy party. You and your girls are beautiful.
Wow. What a cool idea. What a fun mommy daughter thing to do.
Post a Comment