Thursday, March 18, 2010

Five Months Old


Maddy wanted her picture taken in the boppy too.

I love this smile!!




Here are a few pictures of Wyatt recently, he turned 5 months on Monday! Wow how the time has flown! He is rolling all over, back to front and front to back and usually leaves a trail of spit up all over the floor! I swear he purposely rolls off the blanket I lay down just to spit up on the carpet. He also drools all the time and I think he has to be getting teeth any day with how he likes to chew on toys, but we will see. He is such a cute smiley guy and loves attention from his sisters and his Daddy. When we go to get him out of the car seat he arches his back and tries to push out and if I put him in the swing unbuckled he almost slides out because he does the same thing. I don't know if he is as wiggly as the girls and is content to sit still more than they did, but he also likes to move and push off and arch and all that wiggly stuff when you try and hold onto him. He LOVES to grab onto my hair and chew on it, which results in gross nasty hair most of the time on my part. I love that when I pick him up he puts one arm right around my neck and holds on like he is giving me a big hug, then grabs my hair and sucks on it, but still he is so cute and cuddly! He has shown an interest in food, just watching what we are eating and trying to grab out our plates, but I am holding off until the 6 month mark on that one, I am not too anxious for that mess. He has only been waking up once at night now and I hope when we start the solid food he will start sleeping all the way through the night. We have gone this whole time with no binky, which I wouldn't have thought possible since I relied on them so heavily with the girls, but we are doing just fine without it. We love this little man. Lets see all the new things he learns this next month, amazing how they grow!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Becky-Wyatt is so cute! Stockton has been so drooly and chewing on everthing as well for a few weeks, and so far, no teeth. I think they just want to drool all over the carpet and keep our shoulders wet! It's amazing how fast they change-he already looks so much older sitting up!

Bonnie said...

Cute, cute, CUTE post!!!

Melinda said...

He is a little chunk of love. I REALLY REALLY need you and Rob to go on a date and leave him and the little girlies with us for a few hours. DO IT!!!!!!! OR, I'll come and kidnap all of them.

angieb said...

I am amazed at how much you update your blog! You are doing great. I love that you put so much time into all four of your kids.

Kristi said...

I love those cheeks! What a cutie he is!
He's giving you a treat with the once a night thing. Ashli is still up every 4 hours. You deserve it with your heavy load. What a cute family!