Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grapes!

Me- You are not getting anything else to eat until you eat ONE grape.
Megan- Noooo, I am so hungry!!!
Me- Then eat one grape and you can have some cheese and crackers, you better hurry before they are all gone.
Megan- I ate it, look I ate one grape!
Me- You did!!! Aren't they good??
Megan- Yeah, I like it.

She continues to eat 6 grapes and we are so excited about it that we call Grandma and Daddy to tell them!! If you know Megs you know this is a HUGE deal! Lets see what other things we can get her to eat now.

A funny about Hannah...
We are driving in the car and she is being wild in her booster seat. I see a parked police car but tell her she better sit down and sit still or she is going to get a ticket!! She gets all excited and says, A ticket?? To where?? Like Disneyland??? If only we got those kind of tickets from policeman!!

2 comments:

angieb said...

I love the three-year-old eating phase. (Actually, I don't). Yeah for Megan trying new food!

I wish policemen gave out tickets like that, too. That is awesome.

Lindsay Felsted said...

haha thats adorable! I love your kids!