Big boy hair! 

He somehow managed to get tangled up in the chair.
Wyatt is getting so big! He hasn't been to his 6 month appointment yet so I will have to put his height and weight on later, but he sure is growing! He is pushing all the way up on his hands, but has not yet gotten up on his knees, but I have seen him push with his toes and move a little. He rolls all over the place and gets into trouble when he can. He has his two bottom teeth now and got them both within a week of each other. We have started solid foods, we tried oatmeal at first and he gagged and gagged on it until he threw up. So, I switched to rice cereal and he seems to be handling that a little better. I did give him some of my roll last night and he loved that! He is learning to sit up and he can for a few minutes until he suddenly throws himself back and starts rolling! His hair is long enough now that I did his first big boy hair of spikes. I think he looks so cute. It was funny because Megan said, "But Mom, he doesn't look like himself." I think they have gotten used to the new look! We have started noticing he is getting more shy of strangers and not as willing to leave Mom, even for Dad. He doesn't smile as willingly at strangers now, it takes a little more work for him to give his big smile to people. He definitely loves his mommy!
Wyatt is getting so big! He hasn't been to his 6 month appointment yet so I will have to put his height and weight on later, but he sure is growing! He is pushing all the way up on his hands, but has not yet gotten up on his knees, but I have seen him push with his toes and move a little. He rolls all over the place and gets into trouble when he can. He has his two bottom teeth now and got them both within a week of each other. We have started solid foods, we tried oatmeal at first and he gagged and gagged on it until he threw up. So, I switched to rice cereal and he seems to be handling that a little better. I did give him some of my roll last night and he loved that! He is learning to sit up and he can for a few minutes until he suddenly throws himself back and starts rolling! His hair is long enough now that I did his first big boy hair of spikes. I think he looks so cute. It was funny because Megan said, "But Mom, he doesn't look like himself." I think they have gotten used to the new look! We have started noticing he is getting more shy of strangers and not as willing to leave Mom, even for Dad. He doesn't smile as willingly at strangers now, it takes a little more work for him to give his big smile to people. He definitely loves his mommy!
3 comments:
Love the hair do!! spikes are my fave!!
So cute. I feel time goes by so much quicker with him than any other child. The spikes are way cute. I had no idea he had so much hair.
SOOOOOO CUTE!! I love his hair! You and Rob make such cute kids... Are you ready for another?!?! JK!! Love you all!! Kiss the kids for me!
Post a Comment