Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

Just the girls!
I just thought this was hilarious, Wyatt looks so big!!

Sweet kids!

Cute little Maddy!

Our Megs!

Hannah and Wyatt, she is such a good big sister!

Trying to get him to smile...



The Clayton Grandkids...I couldn't get a good picture.

Snatching up an egg.

I thought that expression on Meg's face was so cute


It was a little chilly.


We had a wonderful Easter Sunday listening to General Conference and hearing the wonderful messages the bretheren had to share, it was amazing as usual. The Easter Bunny also visited our house leaving a basket with a few goodies for each of the kids and some plastic eggs hidden around the house for them to find. They were really excited! Maddy didn't care about finding the eggs once she realized there was candy in them because then she just wanted to eat it all! She is a candy-holic! The girls enjoyed coloring and putting together their puzzles while we listened to conference. The girls also decided they wanted to wear their Easter dresses because it was Easter, the older two are getting more into wearing dresses and skirts every day. In the afternoon we headed up for dinner at Mark and Kathy's house. Kathy made her amazing turkey dinner, which is a tradition for conference sundays, and they also hosted a little easter egg hunt for the kids at their house! The kids had a lot of fun!

We didn't make it over to Dad's grave though I still spent a lot of the day thinking about him and missing him and the rest of my family on this Easter holiday. I am thankful for Jesus Christ and his atonement and resurrection that give me the opportunity to be reunited with the loves ones who I have lost....how I look forward to that day to be reunited with my sweet Dad!
I know that Jesus Christ lives! Happy Easter!

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Cute Easter dresses. Where did you get them?

You're right, in that second picture Wyatt looks bigger than Maddy. Funny stuff.

AKGrandma said...

Sweet Becky! Precious pictures and a precious testimony. Maddy looks like a little miniature!! She is so petite! And Wyatt is adorable and huge!! What a sweet family!! I love and miss you all so much! I thought about Dad too, as always on Conference...he loved it!

tuesdays with tay said...

SUCH CUTE KIDS!! Looks like you all had a fun day. And aren't we grateful for the knowledge of the beauty of the resurrection!! So thankful for the gospel - makes the whole death thing a little easier. Love you all and you are amazing parents!! (even though you are both like 10 or something?!?!?)

Bryce & Nicole said...

Love the pictures- cute dresses! We missed you all on Easter. Hope to see you and those cute kids soon! Let's plan a lunch date again!

Rachel said...

So adorable. Funny it was chilly, our Easter egg hunt was in the hot Indian sun, we were afraid the chocolate eggs someone brought us from the states would melt before the kids found them :)

Rachel said...

So adorable. Kind of funny that it was chilly. Our Easter egg hunt was in the hot Indian sun, we were afraid the chocolate eggs that someone brought us from the states would melt before the kids found them :)