So, please tell me that other people have done this too...
I feed Wyatt about 7:30 and put him to bed, about an hour later he wakes up and I know he isn't hungry, but I feed him again and he goes back to sleep after crying just a little. Then, about an hour and a half later he wakes up and yes, I feed him again and also give him some Tylenol. Rob and I figure if he is waking up maybe he isn't feeling well, possibly teething or his throat sounds kind of scratchy, maybe he is sick? Though, his voice is just scratchy overall so that doesn't help a whole lot. We lay him back down but this time he cries and isn't quieting down. I send Rob in to try and comfort him and he comes out to tell me he needs changed, I guess all that extra feeding pushed everything right out! So, I change him and he is still fussy and trying to suck on my face, you know how babies do, and eat my hair, but I know he is not hungry! One last effort, I put some Orajel on his lower gums because we swear teeth are coming, and then get a few good burps out of him, and he suddenly quiets down, falls asleep on my shoulder and I lay him down (around 10:50 p.m.) and haven't heard another peep! So, which of my many remedies was the answer? Extra food, Tylenol, a good poop, some Orajel, a few nice burps, or none of the above??? Lets hope we don't have another night like that for a while, well and that he doesn't keep going all night like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment