Thursday, June 24, 2010

8 months old!

After his first haircut
Before his first haircut.
I hurried and took this before I moved him so he wouldn't smash his face on the hard floor.


Wyatt is now 8 months, crazy! He started crawling last month and now is at that independent stage where he crawls off to get into trouble and I have to go searching making sure he is okay. It is time to get out the baby gate to make sure there are no falling down the stairs incidents. He has also started pulling himself to standing, on the bathtub, chairs, the couch, the stove (yikes), and anywhere else he can. We are definitely starting to see more of the boy things about him, very physically rough and tough, wrestling and slapping things, just a lot different than the girls were. He also loves his tractor toy already and I have found him in his room playing with it pushing it back and forth. He loves to get in on the jokes the girls are telling and when they laugh he laughs and it is so cute! He still gives the best smiles and still gets a lot of attention from strangers because of how chubby his cheeks are. I have had a couple of people ask me if he and Maddy were twins now. He is still happiest when he is with Mommy and I love having my little man!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

He's looking so much older in the face! Way cute pictures!!