Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June in Review


Getting a good view of the penguins!


At the Living Planet Aquarium.

Maddy loves frogs!
At breakfast, June 25th.

Swimming....



At the movies.

Baylee and Megs

Silly faces

The cute baby elephant.

Cheese!

This month has been busy. We have been going every monday to a movie at the Scera theater in Orem with some of my friends in the ward and their kids. We made a trip to the zoo with Melinda and the kids and we went swimming with Lynsee and the girls at the Scera pool! We also have been to the park, on bike rides, and playing in the spinklers in the back yard.
It was also my birthday and our six year wedding anniversary. I don't have a single picture from my birthday though, I guess that is what happens when I am the one who takes the pictures!
We also got to have a visit with my Mom, Fred, and Riley (I can't believe I didn't get a picture with Riley). Riley is now as tall as Rob, my little baby brother, crazy! The girls had such a FUN, FUN time with Grandma and Grandpa from Alaska! We went to breakfast on Friday and then headed to the Aquarium where the girls had so much fun petting the stingrays and getting so much one on one attention from Grandma and Grandpa. Then that afternoon we had a picnic at the park and the kids had fun feeding a seagull their pizza!
On Saturday (the 26th) Mom and Fred came down to babysit the kids while Rob and I went out to dinner for our anniversary. Rob took me to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in downtown SLC and it was perfection!!! We came home to giggling girls who could not get enough of their Grandma and Grandpa who they see once or twice a year, they were so sad to see them go and can't wait for the next visit!

It has been a great month, and summer is only beginning. July is looking to be even busier!! Fun here we come!

No comments: