Wow!! A lot can happen in six years! It has been a wonderful six years and I can't wait for an eternity more with my amazing husband!! Love you babe and all you do for me and the kids! I couldn't have gotten a better man!
Rob and I were high school sweethearts who were married in June of 2004. We have five kids, Hannah 7, Megan 6, Maddy 4, Wyatt 3, and Hadley 6 months. Rob works in a family business growing groundcover and he loves his job. I am a stay at home/work at home mom. I am fortunate to work doing Medical Transcription that gives me the flexibility to work from home and be with the kids. I hope to keep a record of our life together, I hope you can all enjoy!
1 comment:
Aaawww, way cute post! I love the family picture, and that Wyatt is looking up at you. So cute.
Post a Comment