Friday, October 1, 2010

Dishes

I was just thinking that there probably aren't very many 2 year olds who clear their own dishes from the table to the sink or when they have eaten a yogurt throw the cup away in the garbage and put their spoon in the sink, all without being asked! Is this because I have ignored her that much, she is the third child, or she is just an angel?? Probably all of the above! I just find it funny that I have to gather her Daddy's random dishes to put them in the sink, yet she can manage to remember! Amazing!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sounds EXACTLY like my house!! Sadie picks everything up after herself from the dinner table, yet there are days I'm bringing dirty cups from upstairs from Jason that were up there for days!! Sadie walks around picking up garbage, and any other random things without me ever asking. Lol! It cracks me up to watch her.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Third children do tend to be little angels...at least mine was!! Love you!