Monday, April 30, 2012

April Recap

These are out of order, but it gives the general idea right?
Here we go....



 On April 16 we went to the Jazz game!!!  Annie had some free tickets from her father-in-law that they couldn't use and she offered them to us.  The kids were so excited and wore Rob's old Jr. Jazz jerseys (except Maddy, we didn't have the right size).  We had such a great time, Rob was seriously in heaven!  The game went into TRIPLE overtime!  It was a late night and so much fun!
 April 16, right before the ultrasound, 20 weeks!! 


 During Spring Break Jason and Bonnie had us over for pizza and smores, it was a lot of fun.  Grandpa even hung out for a minute before he headed home. 


 I think it was the night of Easter Summer spent the night.  They made pancakes for breakfast, all by themselves.  Hannah has made it quite a habit and they don't end up quite so smooshed now. :) 
 Megan and Lexi
 Megan and Payton
We have been getting together with Angie and the girls more often now that "wedding season" is over for Angie.  We just love getting together with them, our kids get along so well and Angie and I can talk forever!  I love her!
 This was just a random day, but Maddy and Wyatt both were eating an apple whle playing on their little computers at the table and I just thought it was so cute.  Plus, my table is actually cleaned off, which never happens! 
 April weather, it went from sun to snow storm and back to sun within a day...crazy!
 A bunch of kids playing at Susan's house, she is always the best hostess and lets all the kids come over to play. 
 Rob cooking with the girls, he wouldn't turn around for the picture...but you get the idea.  He is so great! 
 My cousin Chelsea is having a baby and we I went to her baby shower with Melinda.  The above picture is the cousins, aunts, and grandma that were there from Dad's family. 
This is just the cousins, Melinda, Jenica, Shantel, Chelsea, me, Monique, Shanae, and McKenzie.  It was so great to see them for a minute and catch up, we hardly see each other anymore.  Its is crazy to think I grew up with these girls...I sure love my dad's family! 

1 comment:

Stay Tan in Homer said...

I'm glad you got a picture of everyone...haven't seen them for a long time!