Monday, April 2, 2012

March Recap

Maddy's obsession with the cats continues and she is constantly including them in her play, pure torture for the cats I am sure, but she sure loves it.

Megan lost her second tooth the beginning of this month. Slow down Megs, you aren't even in kindergarten yet! The Tooth Fairy was extremely lazy and didnt' make it for like 3 or 4 days, horrible right! But in her defense there was a kidney stone catastrophe and the flu mixed into all of that.


We pulled out some of Rob's old Jr. Jazz jerseys so Hannah could wear one for sports day at school and Wyatt insisted on wearing one too.




Hannah all dressed up for decades day, can you guess which decade? She almost wouldn't go for it, but she wanted to dress up so bad and I am glad she finally did because it was a lot of fun!


Here is a close up of the side ponytail and blue eyeshadow! What a babe!


For St. Patrick's Day Hannah built a pretty awesome trap. There was a hole in the top of the box covered by grass so the leprechaun would climb up the ladder and then fall unexpectedly into the hole. Too bad we didn't catch him this year and he even ate the rice krispie treat and still escaped. At least he left the kids some gold coins and some other green treats. He also put shamrocks on all our mirrors and turned our milk green and turned over a bunch of the furniture, that pesky guy!






We had a fairly nice Saturday so we put the kids to work and washed both the cars. Okay, they think it is just fun, but I know better, its work.

Our only tree in full bloom, we love it. This year we are planting more trees (I say that every year), but I mean it this time.


General Conference, the kids playing a bingo game with jellybeans. It lasted for a little while. We also tried another game, which included candy also, and that worked for a little while too. It is always a struggle to get to actually listen to much of conference, I sure hear a lot, but I am always distracted. Thank goodness they print it in the Ensign so I can read it later.




This was also the saturday of conference, it was a warm day and the girls had to get in their swimsuits. First I see them out there "laying out" and then I see this, Hannah curled up on Megan's back, so sweet. They are lucky to have each other.


Oh, and as mentioned earlier Rob had another kidney stone, another trip to the Emergency Room, another night of indescribable pain and torture for him, and a week of pure misery. We are guessing the stone finally passed. I am hoping this little incident will help him curb his desire for Dr. Pepper and increase his desire to eat (and drink) healthier foods. He has definitely done better since he had the stone and I hope it continues.


And my belly continues to grow and I have started to feel the baby move, which is so exciting. Only a few more weeks and we find out if our little one is a boy or a girl!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hannah looked so cute on decades day! & how cute is Megan!? I can't believe she's losing her teeth already. :)

Stay Tan in Homer said...

You are doing a lot of things right! It is so fun to see the day to day things your family does. The kids are adorable and you are great parents! They are blessed to have you! And each other!
Love you darling!