

I hardly have taken any pictures since Disneyland, but here are a few. Riley showed up unexpectedly to come and live in Utah for a while. It was a great surprise to see him and we love having him here. The girls just adore him and I can't believe my "baby" is so grown up and so much taller than me now. I sure love my brothers and having all three of them here is a great blessing to me, but I sure miss my mom and sisters.
The other pictue is of Wyatt, staring at his train go around the track. He had this set up in the kitchen forever and everytime I put it away I would turn around and he would have it out again!
2 comments:
Cute Wyatt & his incredible love for trains! I love it. :)
It's so funny to remember how much you cared for Riley when he was a baby and how he preferred you over me until he was about a year old!
Wyatt is so cute watching his train~Love that great little guy!
Post a Comment