Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hadley's Blessing Day

October 14, 2012
 Hadley fell asleep on the couch before church while we were busy getting everything ready, it was so unlike her. :)

 Beautiful baby and her Daddy...another girl to be worried about.
 Me and my angel.



 She is such a sweet baby.
 I tried and tried to get a good one of all of them.  They sure are cute together.

 Ryan and Melinda were the only ones from my side of the family that came, I am so grateful for their support and love.
 Great Grandma Clayton and Hadley.
 Four generations.



 We were getting a good laugh out of the faces Hadley was pulling...
 Megan and Payton









Hadley's blessing day was a great day.  Hadley was especially easy that day and actually that night did a 10 hour stretch, her first and only time so far.  We had our smallest turn out yet, with many different factors contributing to that, but it was nice to have a small, more intimate crowd of those that truly care about us and our family.  Great Grandma Clayton, Wynn and family, and Jeff and family were there, along with some close friends like Angie, Nathaniel and Hilary, and Pat and Janille.  And of course Ryan and Melinda and Annie and Duncan, Jason and Bonnie, and Mark and Kathy.  I wish I could comment about the blessing Rob gave to Hadley, but for some reason I could barely hear what he was saying and couldn't understand him.  We are so grateful for our Hadley, she is such a blessing to us.  

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

She's so sweet! It was a beautiful day Beck. & I agree, the less people made it much more intimate and enjoyable. Love you!