October 15, 2012
Look whose THREE! I can't believe he is 3 years old, it has gone by so fast. Wyatt picked to have crepes for breakfast, which everyone was excited about. From the moment he woke up he just kept asking me if I was making his cake yet...that is all he really cared about. We ended up having brownies, which he was fine with. He was pretty excited about his new bike, hopefully he won't outgrow it over the winter but I think we bought it big enough he'll get some good use out of it. We sure love all the great things about Wyatt, here are three of my favorite.
1. He loves all the things the girls do (like ponies and Strawberry Shortcake) and all the things the girls could care less about, like swords, and tractors, and trains, and super heroes (except the girls love Batman because their dad does). We love having the boy stuff around our house too.
2. He is so thoughtful especially of me. He already tells me if he thinks I look pretty, or if my hair looks nice, and is so quick to say he is sorry to me if he does something like step on me feet or run into me on accident.
3. I love to watch him with his dad. They can wrestle and fight like nobody's business and I hope they continue to build a strong bond and will be great friends, they sure will need each other in the years of crazy girls ahead. Oh, and I love that he looks just like his dad. And, I love that he is passing Maddy up in height already. I am sure one day he'll be taller than all my girls.
We love you so much Wyatt! Happy Birthday buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment