We started out Christmas Eve morning going to breakfast at Cracker Barrel, yum!
| The kid's table. |
| The grown-up's table. |
We opened up our Christmas Eve p.j.s early since we were heading to Ryan and Melinda's that night for our Christmas party.
At Ryan and Melinda's we had fondue and then opened our presents, we had exchanged names. The kids all got great gifts and so did Rob and I. I got the new cookbook I have been wanting and a new apron and Rob got movie tickets, he loves going to movies. Then after the kids had played for a while they made a snowman craft out of mini marshmallows and raisins. We were able to have some face time with Mom and Fred and Riley in Alaska, it was nice to "see" them and chat. I sure wish we were spending Christmas together, maybe one year.
We got home around 10 or so and the kids put out Santa's milk and cookies, some apples for his reindeer, and a note and present they had made for him. They each drew him a picture and then Hannah wrapped it up.
1 comment:
How thoughtful to remember the reindeer too! And to write a letter to Santa when he comes, not just with what you want from him! Love it!
Sure wish we could have been there as well. We love and miss you all so much! It was great to have face time anyway!
Post a Comment