Thursday, December 27, 2012
To Logan for a Wedding
We took a road trip to Logan for Rob's friend Nathaniel and his cousin Hilary's wedding. We rode with Mark and Kathy so Hadley was so happy to have us in the back seat with her.
It was a great sealing, we are so happy for Nathaniel and Hilary, and it is so neat to be connected with both the bride and groom, as Rob's best friend marrying his cousin, and extra special because we set them up and it actually worked out! I am still surprised when I think about it. They are such a cute couple and so perfect for each other, they are both quirky, fun people with a different sense of humor, and they totally get each other. After the sealing the Claytons went to lunch at Maddox Restaurant in Brigham City. It was delicious and the Clayton family is so fun to hang out with, I just laugh the whole time. We had a great time and loved the quality time spent with Hadley as well. She was an angel baby the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment