Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve 2012







We had a fun time celebrating at home this year.  Nathaniel and Hilary came over, as well as Jason and the kids.  The kids played the Disney Dance game forever and also a sports game on the Kinect.  Jason and Rob also boxed and Jason and I had a dance off (which I won) and we did puzzles and card games and the younger kids played play-doh.  And then the big men played Halo for a while too.  Everyone left right before midnight, well Than and Hilary stayed the night, but we went upstairs about 10 minutes to 12 and counted down with the older two girls in their room since Maddy and Wyatt had gone to bed about 10 p.m.  Happy New Year!  I hope 2013 is a great one for our family.  

1 comment:

melmommy said...

i am now caught up on your life. It only took me 30 min. Well worth the time. I love you so much and your cute family. I'm glad your in my life. Keep up the good work on the blog. Who knew that one day you would be a better blogger than me? Love ya!