| Hannah got her ears pierced on my birthday! |
My 30th birthday, wow, that just seems so strange. I don't feel that old even a little, and not that it is old, but I still feel like I just graduated from high school. Even with 5 kids following me around it is hard to feel that mature. :) Sadly, Rob had to work that day as usual, but I did get a babysitter for the kids and went to lunch with Jenica and brought Hadley along of course. We went to Zupas, my favorite! When I got back we waited and waited around for Rob to get home, which he finally did around 7 p.m. and then we all went to Red Robin for dinner. We haven't been out to dinner for a long time and it was fun. Rob gave me a gift card to Downeast so I could pick out some clothes and the kids gave me a new 4 slice toaster! They had heard me talking about wanting one and they told Rob to get it. We took these pictures after dinner and Hadley fell asleep on the way home since it was way past bedtime. I am sad she isn't in the pictures. Oh, and part of the adventure is Hannah got her ears pierced while we were at the mall for dinner. She sat on my lap and they had to do them one at a time since there was only one employee there. She did cry, but overall did pretty well. I think it hurt more than she thought it would, but within 5 minutes she was fine. She just seems so grown up with them pierced.
No comments:
Post a Comment