Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hadley's Adventures

Hadley has hit that busy stage where she is all around the house getting into trouble and having lots of fun.  I even found her hand in the toilet one day, but did not stop to get a picture of that!  

Just eating some food, getting messy.

 She found an empty laundry basket, tipped it over, tipped it back over with her still inside, and thought it was the best game.

 She loves to play the piano and I often find her on her tip toes reaching up to play some notes.  She'll also sit on the bench with the girls and pound away to her heart's content.  She is definitely a music baby.

 This didn't last long, but Maddy sure thought it was fun.

 This teeny sippy cup goes with one of Maddy's dolls and she loves to fill it up with water for Hadley.


 She is just so cute!  I tried putting the clip in her hair now that her bangs are getting longer and she looks so sweet.

 It had been a really long day away from her Daddy obviously.  Rob sat next to her at dinner and she just kept leaning over and holding onto his arm and resting her head on his shoulder.  Oh how she adores him!

Trying out a fork.  I need to let her practice more, but it is so messy!  And then she was done and wanted out and there is her angry face, hahaha!

Right now as I type this she is over underneath the table eating all the cheerios she threw on the floor earlier and mumbling some cute words to herself.  She now says dada and it makes Rob happy.  She also climbed up the stairs all by herself the other day and loves the game of crawling as fast as she can down the hall to the top of the stairs giving Rob and I both a heart attack because we think she'll throw herself off the edge!  But, she just stops and turns and laughs.  In the car it is hilarious to watch her dance away, wriggling and moving her whole body trying to groove to the music.  Oh, she is just so cute!!

1 comment:

AK Grandma said...

It's been a while since I saw pics of Hadley! She is so adorable and what fun to document these little things that you think you will never forget, but you do! Your children are so beautiful and so sweet! Love and miss you all!