Tuesday, July 30, 2013
What do we do around here anyway?
Today I was doing laundry and Wyatt was trying to squeeze into the tiny room with me to help. To get him out I asked him to carry up one of the laundry baskets to my room. He willingly agreed and I heard him telling Maddy upstairs that he was doing chores for me. He came back down and in all seriousness said, "Mom, I am doing chores for you, but what do you and Dad do?" I guess nothing, nothing is what we do. Funny how kids don't notice all the things we spend our time doing, I mean that was like my fourth load of laundry today besides breakfast, lunch, setting up his play tent, working, unloading and loading dishes, changing diapers, chasing the baby all over the house, and general pick up, cleaning mirrors, flushing toilets, and the list goes on. But I am grateful he wants to help me do 'nothing.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So funny! Cute boy...!
Post a Comment