Friday, August 16, 2013

And one BIG thing I forgot to mention...

June of 2013
 I love our home, but I really wish Rob would take off that dang satellite dish on the roof we haven't used for YEARS!
 Pictures of the fence posts...AKA before the fence was up.





 And after...




I need a few more pics from the front.  But, it finally happened, we have a fence up!  It was only possible because we refinanced our house and took out some money to pay for it.  I have loved it!  It feels more like our own, safe place.  I can send the kids out and feel so much better about knowing where they are if I don't have my eye on them every second.  We can't wait to get started on the side yard, okay, I can't wait for Rob to work on it!  We want to make it a nice fragrant area, with a bench and everything.  We do miss seeing Daryl and Candace as much as we did before.  But otherwise it is all I had dreamed of!  Now, maybe in a few years, we'll get a dog!

1 comment:

AK Grandma said...

It looks so nice! So happy for you!