Thursday, August 22, 2013

Visiting with Friends

August 16, 2013
Megan and Kate
Hannah and Anna
Me and Laurie
All 9 of our kids, soon to be 10.

The fairy house that Hannah and Anna built.
Sometimes it is just amazing how you find friends that you just always want to be friends with.  I know I have mentioned Laurie before and her cute family.  We met when we had two kids each and Hannah and Anna were in the same preschool class in Spanish Fork.  Our families have followed the same pattern, girl, girl, girl, boy, and girl (Laurie is pregnant with #5, a girl). They moved up north, far away from us and came down to Provo to visit friends so we met them at the park.  It was so great to see them and I hope we will continue to keep in touch and stay friends.

No comments: