Thursday, August 22, 2013

Random....





 The kittens we brought home from Rob's work when the mom disappeared.  Noisy, Moonlight, and Stormy.  We bottle fed them for about 1.5 weeks and then weaned them to kitten food.  We need to find them homes, but it will be hard to get rid of them.  Even Hadley loves them!  She'd crawl and push her way into the laundry room to get a look.


 Wyatt's eczema....it is sooo bad.  The kid hardly complains but I feel horrible.  We put lotion on everyday and when we do he cries because it stings so bad.  :(  He wakes up in the mornings with dry blood under his nails from scratching during the night.  I had a recommendation to try coconut oil with lavender and melaleuca, that is on my list of things to buy to try next.  I have been using an oatmeal bath thing that Aveeno makes along with some lotion and it has helped some.
Hadley and I sharing a smoothie one day. :)  She is a cutie!

No comments: