So our camera is broken, I took it in to a repair store today in Provo. A nice, old, knows everything about cameras guy who says it will be 2 weeks until it is back and 120 bucks...unless it turns out to be worse than he thinks and in that case he would recommend not even fixing it and just getting something new. :( So...we'll see how that turns out. But, of course it is broken while my mom is here visiting and Megan had her 7th birthday and Wyatt's birthday is coming up. I have been taking pics on my phone, but now just need to figure out how to get those onto the blog.
On another note, I am weaning Hadley this week and it has been sad for me. I was down to two times a day for the last few weeks and then I got another sore on my nipple and bleeding and leaking pus and sticking to my garments and when I fed her it hurt so bad....so I decided I should just be done. If it was going more smoothly I would have kept it up a lot longer since I feel like she could be the last for sure and I loved it. But, it has been 2 days since I have nursed her and I am engorged, but not horrible, and she has pulled on my shirt a few times but if I give her a drink or food she is fine and doesn't seem to care that she isn't nursing. So I guess this is it. I just love this girl to pieces, she is such a sweetie and makes me smile all day long. When she wants food she also will make a blowing sound, like she is blowing on hot food and pull us towards the kitchen. She tries to meow like the kitty and say kitty kitty, but it sounds like eety, eety. She LOVES her binky and will pull you towards her room to try and find it where she throws it out of her crib in the morning. She would have it all day if we let her, and sometimes we do, but I love when she doesn't have it because she "talks" so much and makes so much noise (good and bad). But it is a lifesaver for the car! She is kind of getting into that stinker stage where she doesn't want to share a seat with anyone, she'll push you off so she can be big and sit alone. She doesn't like to share her food either and yells at the kids when they try and take her treats. She gets mad when the other kids sit on my lap and she comes over and pushes them off and climbs up. She likes the bath again. For a few months she didn't and I would throw her in, wash her while she screamed, and pull her out, but now she sits and plays and has a good time. I just want to remember these little things, I know it will be a blink and she'll be grown up and I'll miss it so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment