September 10, 2013
I can't believe I missed posting these pictures. Where has my brain been? We made it to our annual trip to the fair, all of us. Last year I missed because Hadley was just days old. The highlights were:
We ran into Rhett, Heather, and Gavin and it was great to see them for a minute.
Grandpa bought lots of junk food that he shared with all of us.
We ran into a lot of the Clayton clan, Bret and Lisa, Wynn and Kay, Kurt and Jerry.
We saw Al Rounds painting a picture and Hannah bought a horse print of his for $10 that I still need to get a frame for.
Grandpa and Grandma paid for all the kids to ride the ponies even though it was ridiculously expensive!
We saw and pet lots of stinky pigs, goats, sheep, and cows.
Hadley sure thought all those animals were awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment