Friday, May 22, 2015
Appointment
I had my first appointment with Dr. Haskett today. He was really nice, I did like him and he told me about what I expected to hear, that he would deliver vaginally if the first baby was head down and that he would induce at 38 weeks no matter what. I really don't want to be induced, but I also don't want to risk any complications after that either. I hope I just go on my own before I have to be induced. I am praying both babies are head down when it is time, but from what I have heard most baby B are breech. He didn't measure my stomach, but he did do a little sonogram and measured the babies and listed to their heartbeats. He said they are both looking great. He was really optimistic that this would go smoothly and I just get 2 for 1! It was crazy to see both on the screen again! He told me there is something going around, he has 7 or 8 patients expecting twins right now. He said that is a lot for him at one time. Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment