Monday, May 25, 2015

April 2015

 I took these 2 to Zupa's one day when I was craving some soup.
 I love all of Maddy's cute papers she brings home from kindergarten.  She loves school and her teacher SO MUCH!

 Just a Saturday working at the greenhouse.
 Easter at Jason and Bonnie's house and the annual cousin picture.








 Hadley sitting with Great Grandma Ila.

 Anna, Hannah, Megan, Kate, Maddy, Eve, Hadley, and Wyatt (Max and Abby didn't make the picture)

 We met up with Laurie and her kids at Thanksgiving Point over Spring Break.  It takes the kids a few minutes to warm up to each other and then they never want to leave each other.  I just love Laurie!  

 Aunt Roxy came down for a visit and read some books to the kids and did some yoga with them.








 It was momentous when I cleaned off this counter, I had to send a picture to Rob!
 Free pizza for reading.

 We had an EQ activity and played Hungry Hungry Hippos with balloons, long boards, and laundry baskets.  Holy cow it was fun!!
 Free donuts for good grades!
 I have loved helping with the folders in Maddy's class since about January and Wyatt just joins right in for the calendar and weather and everything.
 9.5 weeks pregnant with twins.








 Hannah's entry for the Sun Safe 2015 contest got selected as a finalist and she also won 3rd place for 4th through 8th grade category.  She got 2 tickets to Hogle Zoo.  We went up to an awards ceremony at the Huntsman Cancer Institute with the other finalists, it was pretty exciting!  She was so excited and she really got a boost in confidence on her abilities as an artist.  Natalie's was also chosen as a finalist, those girls are going to do great things together, they are both such hard workers and great influences on each other.
 Hannah's float for the County Fair.
 Proverbs 3: 5-6, the verse I read at my Grandma's memorial service.
 The boys at Steph's house.
 April 26, 2015 was the memorial service for my grandma, Bernice Caroline Lazear.  It was held in Tulsa and all of us siblings were able to make it and be together to celebrate Grandma's life.






 Obviously, grandma was an amazing quilter, I wished I would have lived close enough to learn from her.

 Playing Golf with the family.
 Cute little Saige!
 Aunt Jane's dog Isla, she is so cute!
 Me and my big sis!  oh how I miss her!!

 Me and Aunt Jane
 Me and Aunt Paula
 The trip to Oklahoma was so short but so much fun.  I am so grateful for my amazing family, I love them so much and grateful for the example of my amazing Grandmother.
And finally 1 picture of Megs from spring soccer with her coach Rich Davis.  She had a great time!!

No comments: