Our Megan is such a funny girl, I am constantly getting comments about how cute and funny she is, her personality really just shines through!! She really does speak very well but I wanted to write down and remember some of the funny things she says right now that just crack us up. For example, she has a hard time saying 'S' when combined with a consanant so she says "Top it" instead of "stop it" or "go to the tore" instead of "store." She also is trying out new words she hears, like she told me the other day that the cars were being difficult!! The funnies thing has to be that she says "I smell" instead of "It smells," for example "Mom, I smell like dirty diapers!" or "I smell like muffins" or "I smell like dinner." She is such a cutie!! Love you Meggers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so cute. She's such a doll. Baylee's can say her s's most of the time, but her big trouble is C's. she says baby totter, for Carter. And I Tan't do it. Kids are so funny.
You cute little Megan...you are bursting with personality! I miss you and love you! (Becky...keep writing down these cute sayings...you think you will never forget, but you will if you don't write it down!)
Post a Comment