Wyatt is now one month old and I can't believe how the time flies by! He has grown so much already!! I am not sure how accurate our scale is, but if it is right he already weighs 11.5 pounds! He doesn't have another checkup until his two month so we will have to wait until then for the official update on weight and height. He is still sleeping a lot and we are trying to establish a routine but it is a lot more difficult when there are three other kid's schedules to work around! Things always run smoother when Dad is off of work and home to help out with the other kids so I can get Wyatt down for a nap or fed. The girls have struggled with Wyatt getting so much attention but they are trying really hard to help out and be understanding of his baby needs. As hard as Dad tries to help out with Wyatt it seems that Wyatt has alredy decided to be a mommy's little man and is best for me. I took the older girls over to church yesterday and left Rob home with the younger two so they could nap, and about 45 minutes after I got there Rob called and needed me home, Wyatt hadn't stopped crying since I left. As soon as I got home and picked him up he calmed down and relaxed in my arms. Daddy tries but I guess Wyatt is picky! Hopefully we can make it to all of church next week! I sure love my little man and I get excited for him to grow up and see what he will be like, but sad for him to grow out of baby stage. I just know it all goes by way too fast.
Monday, November 16, 2009
One Month Old
Wyatt is now one month old and I can't believe how the time flies by! He has grown so much already!! I am not sure how accurate our scale is, but if it is right he already weighs 11.5 pounds! He doesn't have another checkup until his two month so we will have to wait until then for the official update on weight and height. He is still sleeping a lot and we are trying to establish a routine but it is a lot more difficult when there are three other kid's schedules to work around! Things always run smoother when Dad is off of work and home to help out with the other kids so I can get Wyatt down for a nap or fed. The girls have struggled with Wyatt getting so much attention but they are trying really hard to help out and be understanding of his baby needs. As hard as Dad tries to help out with Wyatt it seems that Wyatt has alredy decided to be a mommy's little man and is best for me. I took the older girls over to church yesterday and left Rob home with the younger two so they could nap, and about 45 minutes after I got there Rob called and needed me home, Wyatt hadn't stopped crying since I left. As soon as I got home and picked him up he calmed down and relaxed in my arms. Daddy tries but I guess Wyatt is picky! Hopefully we can make it to all of church next week! I sure love my little man and I get excited for him to grow up and see what he will be like, but sad for him to grow out of baby stage. I just know it all goes by way too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute, Cute.
Can you believe Carter was 9 months old yesterday? No kidding it goes by fast. Enjoy it while it lasts.
I can't wait to hold and squeeze that little guy again. It's been too long and at the rate he's going, you're going to need to start coming home for visits weekly, or I will go down there. LOL.
I can't believe you have four. I love it.
He is so cute! Becky we need to find a time when I can help out with Hannah and Megan and give them LOTS of attention! I would love it.
Post a Comment