Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trunk or Treat














We always go back to the 16th Ward Trunk or Treat and 4 out of the last 5 years I have had a new baby to bring...I don't think anyone is surprised anymore when I show up with another baby!! It was a lot of fun and the girls really are getting so much more independent, which is good but it is a lot harder to keep track of them, plus now there are four so we are always wondering where at least one of them is! Maddy is hard in crowds because she just loves to be a wanderer and does not want to be held or confined in any way!
Hannah and Megan had a great time playing the games and then braved the snow to go out trunk or treating. It was nice to visit with long time friends and see everyone's kids.
(Sorry about the sideways picture, still figuring that out, sometimes I get them sometimes I don't!!)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I feel like I didn't even get to see you guys this night. Bummer. Your kids are so stink'n cute.