Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Our Little Dude!






Today I went in for my 6 week checkup and they also checked Wyatt out, well just checked his temperature, heart rate, respirations, and weighed him. I couldn't believe that he already weighs in at 12 lbs 14 ounces!! He has gained almost 5 pounds in 6 weeks! Amazing! I guess my milk really is straight cream for this kid! Everyone comments on his cheeks of course, and they sure are kissable! I think I may have to go exchange his blessing outfit, I am afraid in another week and a half it won't fit him anymore! Gotta love it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is awesome! Way to go Becky! I love how we are both on the internet at 11 at night, ha ha! Must need the quiet time AWAY from kids! :)

Melinda said...

He is so dang cute. When are you coming up here again so i can hold him? Actually, I think I should just come down to your house and bring that swing.

I'll call you tomorrow.

Love you!