Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our First Few Weeks with Wyatt















Today Wyatt is 2 weeks and 3 days old and we have enjoyed every minute that he has been a part of our family! He is a really good baby, he loves to eat (he gained 1 lbs 1 oz in 2 weeks!!), and loves mommy!! The girls love to get a chance to hold him and Maddy always lets me know if she hears him crying. She loves to look in on him in his basinett and just giggles at him! We have had a lot of visitors and a lot of help from family and ward members and we are so grateful for all of them! We have been well taken care of! We are definitely still adjusting to 4 kids, we had barely gotten used to 3 so I know it will take some time. I think it has been harder on Rob because he now takes on the three girls while I need to take care of Wyatt. He is doing such a great job though and I appreciate all that he has done for me. We are just so grateful for a happy, healthy baby boy and are so excited for all his firsts to come and to learn what having a son is all about!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Such a cutie! You're my hero!