Thursday, July 8, 2010

First Time out on the Lake



Grumpy face
Soo excited, look at those grins!

Go girl!
Meg's turn!
Megs and Rob


Wyatt really loves water!

Maddy wanted a nap!

So hard to move!


We had an awesome time at the lake! The kids were sooo excited about getting out on Grandma and Grandpa's boat, they ask about it ALL year long and when it is finally time they cannot wait! The older girls both wanted to wakeboard immediately and they both made two runs each with daddy! He was sure worn out but they had so much fun! They both stood up on the board and Rob even had Hannah stand on the board as they pulled them out of the water so she could get a feel of being pulled up. I want to get a wakeboard for the girls so bad, but we will have to save up for that one! I even wakeboarded this time, I can't remember the last time I did. I know the last two summers I was pregnant, but man it felt good to get out on the water again! I popped right up out of the water and it felt AWESOME! I can't wait until next time! The boat is a little harder for the younger two, just look at those life jackets, that does not spell F-U-N for them! But, they were good sports and still liked playing off the back of the boat in the water. Boating is definitely the highlight of our summer and I know it is something we will always love doing as a family! Thank you to Rob's parents for making that possible for us!!

1 comment:

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

that's so awesome how Rob carried the girls! That's quite the workout! How fun!