Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Everything is better with Daddy!









Funny story, the Gorilla loved Hannah and got up and followed her when she walked away, then just stood and stared at her through the glass! A little bit like King Kong....

Waiting to get squirted by the elephant.

Awww, cute!
Rob thought I matched them on purpose, I didn't, but it just works out that way sometimes!


We bought an annual zoo membership just last month and it has been fun, but what I like the most so far is knowing when they do something a little different at the zoo. They were doing a Stay Late night where you could come after hours and it was the best! I was a little worried it would be extra busy but I was wrong, it was so quiet and peaceful, I didn't have to worry about losing the kids in a crowd and the kids could actually get up to the exhibits and see the animals instead of being stuck behind a big crowd. The BEST part was that Rob was able to come with us. We picked him up from work and headed up and it was a fun night! Everything is just so much funner/easier when Rob comes along. I seriously don't know how single moms do it, they must be the strongest women! I am so greatful to my husband for ALL of the help he gives me! I am so glad when Daddy comes home (and so are the kids), glad as I can be! Clap my hands and shout for joy and climb up on his knee! Put my arms around his neck, hug him tight like this, pat his cheeks and give him what? A great BIG kiss!

No comments: