Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fourth Festivities



Abby and Hannah, loving the pool!

Logan, Hannah, and Summer!


Watching the parade!

This tank was awesome! The barrel of the cannon said JUDGEMENT on it!

Wyatt's face when he spotted the tank is total awe!

Megs and her cousin Austin
Maddy and her cousin Sadie!

Rob is always a crowd pleaser!
Oooh, ahhh!
The fam watching fireworks!
Me and Wyatt
Me and my sweetie!


This year was just like all other years, lots of fun! We always go back up to Sandy to spend the day with family, enjoy a neighborhood breakfast, swimming, shopping, parades, snow cones, fun, and fireworks! I love this day, I love our Country and all the freedoms we enjoy here! We enjoy such a wonderful life here in the U.S. of A!!
I also love the Fourth of July because it reminds me of my hubby! One of my first memories of him and the start of our life together was from a Fourth of July spent together when I was just 14 and he was 16, but we consider it the start of our relationship, even with how silly that sounds now! I have always loved watching fireworks with him and now we don't get to snuggle as close because of the four kids between us, but we still love spending that night together!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

So fun! That's hilarious because did you know that the 4th of July is the day Jason and I decided to be a "thing", if you will? Instead of just make out partners! Lol! So, we were proposed to on the same date (May 25th), and now we've discovered that we started dating on the same day!!! Those brothers have a little too much in common sometimes. :) Too funny!