Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kitty!




Maddy LOVES our kitty and wants to hold it all the time. It has been a pretty patient kitty and pretty good about letting her lug it all around the house. The other night at dinner Maddy rememberd the kitty and jumped down from her chair (sad day when she learned to climb out herself) and went and got the kitty from the garage (I can't believe she can already open doors and she isn't even two!) and brought it back to her seat to hold while she ate dinner. I know, kind of gross, but it was just too cute to get upset about. She was so sweet!

2 comments:

Kaysie Adams said...

Oh my goodness! That is too cute! I love it. I can't believe how big she is getting. Can you believe our girls are almost 2??

Mindy said...

I'm so glad she loves that kitty. Your blog is almost as cute as your kids.