Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wyatt 9 months old!

Cute boys!
I just loved this one, seeing how huge he looks compared to Rob!

My little man is 9 months old now! Wow! He is so much fun, we just love having this little guy around! He started saying Mamma just this last week and it is so sweet! He also says uh-oh every once in a while. He is just a mover and into everything and does not like to sit still! He is still pulling himself up onto everything and walking along furniture. He LOVES the bath and pulls himself up to the tub and tries to pull his legs up like he could actually climb in! Then once he gets in he makes splashes big enough to soak the whole bathroom! He is starting to eat a lot more big people food and less baby food, he had a quesadilla the other day and loved it and last night had chicken roll-ups and rice for dinner and I think he ate more than the girls did! He also loves his monkey and dog softie toys that he sleeps with. He has started grabbing them before I get him out of the crib and will carry it around for a while, until he is off into something else, but it is cute that he is starting to have that attachment to a toy! He is so cuddly and gives me the biggest hugs still and he has started giving kisses to. He is still waking up once at night, I know he isn't hungry, he just wants me. For a few nights we let him cry and he went back to sleep, but then I ready this story of a little 18 month old who passed away from an accident, and I just thought I am not going to wish away those tender moments with my baby in the middle of the night. Soon enough he will sleep through the night, but for now I will enjoy our time together.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Just catching up on your blog. Little did I know that you had 4 new posts. Cute cute, I love the pictures. Your kids are so adorable. I LOVE the new stroller. Is it easy to handle and maneuver around?

Okay, next week, I'm going to update your blog header and get the little or should i say BIG guy added to your family. I'm gonna need your password again. I should just write it down. Sorry.

Love ya!