Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Children's Museum





The water area was Wyatt's favorite part.




Megs and Hannah loved the grocery shopping.











Carli helping Megan climb the wall.






The kids being dominoes.

Life size foosball, well it didn't really work, but the kids thought it was cool.




July 1, 2011- I have been wanting to take my kids to the Children's Museum down at the Gateway for as long as I can remember, since Hannah was little. We finally made it! We met Carli and her kids there, Dylan and Ty and their cousin Lexi and it was so much fun!

I just love the miniature town they had set up, it was adorable! If I had a huge house and lots of money I would totally build something just like that in my house, it is awesome! The kids want to go back with grandma (both grandmas) and Daddy.

No comments: