Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Zoorassic Park





















On June 17 we met up with Melinda and the kids at Hogle Zoo. They have the Zoorassic Park set up, lots of life-like dinosaurs that move and some spray water, and are very cool! The kids really liked it. I love the zoo, but honestly I don't feel like there are a lot of animals there. I am really excited for when the new addition is finished, I am sure that will make a big difference. It is always fun to see Zuri, the baby elephant and we did see the bird show this time, which I have never seen before so that was a lot of fun. It was a nice HOT day, but so nice to spend time with Melinda and the kids, we sure love them!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I laugh when i look at that last picture and those evil moms chewing me out. Seriously. :) That was a fun day and a fun little picnic.