The Fourth of July......what more do I need to say?? Red, white, blue, pancake breakfast, swimming, BBQ, music, snow cones, blankets on the grass, fireworks, and time with FAMILY! We love the 4th and this year was no different, we had so much fun!
Rob and I were high school sweethearts who were married in June of 2004. We have five kids, Hannah 7, Megan 6, Maddy 4, Wyatt 3, and Hadley 6 months. Rob works in a family business growing groundcover and he loves his job. I am a stay at home/work at home mom. I am fortunate to work doing Medical Transcription that gives me the flexibility to work from home and be with the kids. I hope to keep a record of our life together, I hope you can all enjoy!
1 comment:
I love, love, love that holiday. I can't believe it's over already.
Post a Comment