I don't think I have ever been to Wheeler Farm so Melinda and I decided to meet up there the week after the zoo, June 24th. It was a HOT day and the river that runs through the farm was so high they had a lot of caution tape up to warn people to stay away from it. I felt like all my kids did was ask for water and food. But, the kids loved seeing the animals, horses, cows, pigs, chickens, bunnies, goats, ducks.
Afterwards we hung out at Melinda's house all day, which was fun! Ryan was at youth conference and Rob was at work so Melinda and I had a long time to sit and visit. I am grateful for her, she is such a great sister!
1 comment:
Hot Hot, that's for sure. My kids were right there along with yours begging for food and water. Kids these days. :) We'll have to go back in the evening when it's cool and milk the cows. I loved having you hang out at my house afterwards, it was so nice and relaxing. The kids play so well together. Love you!
Post a Comment