Walking from our hotel to the parks... California Adventure.
Such twins! I love it!
Maddy refused to be in the picture.
We took up the whole train, it was pretty funny!
Watching the Playhouse Disney show.
We were so glad we saw Mater and McQueen, Wyatt loved it, though he wanted to go for a ride!
We went to Bubba Gump's for dinner and Wyatt had a blast playing with Buzz, while Maddy slept the whole time and the girls were half asleep on the table.
Rob and I were high school sweethearts who were married in June of 2004. We have five kids, Hannah 7, Megan 6, Maddy 4, Wyatt 3, and Hadley 6 months. Rob works in a family business growing groundcover and he loves his job. I am a stay at home/work at home mom. I am fortunate to work doing Medical Transcription that gives me the flexibility to work from home and be with the kids. I hope to keep a record of our life together, I hope you can all enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment