

On February 7 I went for it and started potty training Wyatt! For 2 days straight he didn't go in the toilet, but on the third day he did a few times and by the weekend he was having success most of the time. For the first few days he spent tons of time just sitting on the toilet, seriously forever! But now he knows to just get on and go and he can get back down and play. Within the first few days he was already telling me, "I need to go potty so bad" and we run in and go. He has also made it through each time at church without an accident too. Honestly, he has been easy, maybe because I was told boys were so hard to potty train, and because he was a little older than my girls were, but it has not been the nightmare I expected. He loves getting a treat and putting stickers on his sticker chart. The first week he could already make it through his nap without a diaper and most mornings he wakes up dry too. I am excited to have no diapers, at least for a few months! Way to go Wyatt!! You are such a big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment