January 19, 2012 We spent the day going back and forth between the parks doing some of the kids' favorite rides again. Maddy was so thrilled to see the chipmunks!
Hannah liked that Rosetta had an accent like a cowgirl.
Megan got picked to do Jedi Training-it was so fun to watch! She did awesome fighting Darth Vader.
She told us afterwards she was worried he was going to kill her, but she still got up to fight him. Oh my!
There is Mason up there with her too.
Wyatt was excited to be on the Monorail.
Do you see Maddy and Wyatt's little faces?
Megan loved participating in anything she could.
Chelsea, Brookie, and Sam came and hung out with us for a few hours, it was so great to see them! I miss that girl and her cute family!
Then we stayed around for the parade and it was sure fun. The kids loved it and would yell and scream out who they saw coming.
Rob and I were high school sweethearts who were married in June of 2004. We have five kids, Hannah 7, Megan 6, Maddy 4, Wyatt 3, and Hadley 6 months. Rob works in a family business growing groundcover and he loves his job. I am a stay at home/work at home mom. I am fortunate to work doing Medical Transcription that gives me the flexibility to work from home and be with the kids. I hope to keep a record of our life together, I hope you can all enjoy!
1 comment:
So fun! They are so dang cute!! Love those little munchkins!!
Post a Comment