Monday, July 2, 2012

My 29th Birthday




















June 11, 2012

On my birthday I took the kids to the zoo and we met my friend Carli and her kids there.  It was a lot of fun.  They have the new Rocky Shores exhibit open, which was awesome with polar bears, sea otters, sea lions, and brown bears.  Wyatt loved the train, of course!  Maddy loved her map and was constantly checking where we were and what we were going to see next.  She was so funny!

When Rob got home from work we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner, I had french toast, it is my favorite there.  We came home and put the kids to bed...I was exhausted!  Being pregnant with four kids equals a lot of work at the zoo and one tired mom!  I can't believe I am 29...and pregnant with #5, wow!  Life is great!!  I have a wonderful, amazing husband and my kids are as equally amazing!  I love them all and I am so grateful for my life!

1 comment:

Stay Tan in Homer said...

No wonder people think you are due any time! Haha! You do look further along than 7 months!
Tell Maddie that she has been closer to a polar bear than I have, and I live in Alaska!! That's a great picture! Love them all...your kids are adorable!! Love that cheesy grin of Wyatt's!